SWIMSTR™ RESTORE Foam Roller. Engineered with the swimmer and athlete in mind, suitable for everyday fitness and professional sports people.
Target body strength and toning with the SWIMSTR™ Soft Massage Therapy Roller. Using the SMR (Self-Myofascial Release) technique and your own body weight, the roller allows you to self-massage hard to reach, sore areas as well as target multiple muscles including calves, lats, glutes, adductors, quads and hamstrings.
Constructed with high-density EVA, this powerful therapy tool retains its shape after use to ensure longevity. Comfortable and durable, the PTP Soft Massage Therapy Roller is also portable and easy for you to take with you on the go.
Massages hard to reach areas of the body through Self-Myofascial Release techniques
Special cone-shaped surface for trigger point action
Provides a more gentle massage experience than the Firm Massage Therapy Roller
Targets the calves, lats, gluteals, adductors, quadriceps and hamstrings
High-density EVA foam construction allows comfortable use and retains its shape over time even with frequent use
Lightweight, portable design for easy transportation and storage
- Helps increases blood circulation, release myofascia and maximise recovery
- Special multi-cone surface to effectively address trigger points
- Strong inner core engineered for deep tissue massage and maximum durability
- For use almost anywhere in the body: shoulders, back, glutes, TFLs, hamstrings, quadriceps, etc
- Soft density for a moderate level of compression